Hamlet & Me

I could kinda relate to Hamlet's feeling about losing his father. It hurts when you lose somebody, a lot, especially if they were so close to you. I personally, never lost anybody so close to me. I lost a far uncle. The only time I would meet him was just to do some landscaping work. He took me to work when I needed a job. He died in a tragic accident. It still hurt me, his death was so cruel. My uncle died in a car accident on the freeway when he was coming back from a job, they say they were trying to get him out, but the fire was too strong. He died burning alive. May he rest in peace.😢
I could also see why the guards were scared when they saw the ghost. Once, I remember I saw a little girl in my room, she looked a lot like my little sister, when I looked closer, it was my dog.
One thing I hate about hamlet, it would be him taking advantage of a girl. He starts playing with her feelings. That really pissed me off. I've seen how some girls aren't really opened up anymore, all because a stupid guy played with her feelings. They then start to think that all guys are like that. That's why I'm glad hamlet ends himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

Macbeth's Therapist

Brave New world Chapter 8 Ideas