Macbeth's Therapist

Therapist - "So, you moved up to cawdor now right?"
Macbeth - "Yes indeed, I'm super excited because I am just one position down from being KING!!! Hell yeah!"
Therapist - "What are your wife's thoughts about this?"
Macbeth -  Oh man, she's super duper excited as well! She can't wait to become queen! She's so obsessed with the idea!"
Therapist - "How obsessed exactly?"
Macbeth - "You promise not to say anything?"
Therapist - "Of course not! Whatever happens here, stays here!"
Macbeth - "Okay, well in that case, I shall tell you...."
Therapist - "Sure, start whenever you want."
Macbeth - "Okay, so when my wife found out I was close to being king, she started to attack me verbally"
Therapist- "Really, how so?"
Macbeth - "Well she started to talk crap about me, she was saying that I wasn't man enough to kill the ki- Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that."
Therapist - Yeah um, (Screams for help) SECURI-
Macbeth - (Slashes his therapist's throat and runs away killing the guards)
This goes to show that Macbeth was also so obsessed with the idea of being king that he killed those who got on his way, to protect him and the idea of being king.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

Brave New world Chapter 8 Ideas