My Big Question Research

Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting.  But today I did research and it was awesome.  Here's how I did it.... I just go on YouTube, and listen to the best, freshest tracks I can find. Also, I watch big DJ's performing, and get ideas about mixing, and how to transition. But most importantly, about their intros. All Dj's must have an awesome intro, some are really great, while others could use a little bit more improvement. I download the individual tracks, also some of the remade intros. The Dj's who perform do it live, which includes the sound of the crowd. Therefore, one must remake it into a studio version with the best of their abilities and knowledge. I try to remake them, but they're really hard since I have no producing software, just a mixer on my phone. People may make fun of me for using a Djing app, but once they actually listen to my performance, they are surprised. It takes practice, but with great discipline and passion, anything can be achieved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

Macbeth's Therapist

Brave New world Chapter 8 Ideas