INTERDISCIPLINARY

I think that my Big Question to become a DJ has just a few subjects. I think one might be math, another physics, and the last one technology. I think that to become what I want to be, I will need a lot of math. I actually use math when I'm mixing. There are loops that one needs to get a good mix. Physics is needed because you need the perfect timing and the perfect sound to get your mix right. You need to be able to listen to the upcoming track in order to have a good mix. The bpm (beats per minute) fall unfor the category of technology you need a good set to have your bpm' s correct. Wether it's 120 bpm, or 128 bpm. Your technology must guess it right so you can adjust t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

Macbeth's Therapist

Brave New world Chapter 8 Ideas