Good Morning

At first, In my mornings, I used to not do my bed at all. I would just get up, and leave the blankets like that. Now, I do my bed. I've been doing it for a good year now. I learned that a clean and nicely done bed makes your room look more nice and civilized. If the sheets are all in a ball and ugly looking, then your room will look messy and with little space. My bed is now nice and flat when I do it, I could sit on it, or put some clothes to get readym o don't have to worry about anything being lost under the sheets because everythi g is nicely done. I will keep on doing this forever because I dont like my room to look messy. Putting on music is also a must. I can't live without that. Usually, I put an hour long mix. Like a Heldeep Radio show by Oliver Heldens, or a downloaded mix by Axwell, in Axtone' s label. While listening to music, I iron up my clothes, maybe eat, and then shower up. That's everyday on a school day .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

Macbeth's Therapist

Brave New world Chapter 8 Ideas