Reading Me

I actually do read when I get home. I don't know if reading articles on Facebook counts, but I still read. I also listen and learn from YouTube videos. I like to watch Ben Shaoiro's videos, when he defeats leftists with facts. I like his saying, "Facts don't care about your feelings". Usually, I read any article that seems interesting. My most recent reading was an article of how Mexican cartels use torture to kill their enemies. I also read the information about the New Zealand massacre/terrorist  attack. I wish I actually had more physical books to take places so that I can read. I don't like having pdfs on my phone because people will just think that I'm on social media or playing games. I want them to see what I'm reading, and that I'm actually reading something, unlike the people surrounding me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

Macbeth's Therapist

Brave New world Chapter 8 Ideas